- Take the A3022 to the outskirts of Brixham and initially follow the signs for the town centre into New Road and continue until you reach traffic light controlled cross roads.
- At the traffic lights (Bolton Pub on the right and “No Entry in front of you) turn left into Market Street and follow the one way system staying in the left hand lane into Middle Street following signs for the Harbour not the Town Centre.
- Continue along Middle Street until you reach a Give Way junction with “The Old Market House” building in front of you. Following the Sign for the Breakwater Car Park and Berry Head, turn right into The Strand.
- Follow the road around the Harbour, into King Street up a slight incline where the sea will be on your left.
- At the mini roundabout take the first exit (straight on) into Berry Head Road and Sea Tang Guest House is approx. 300 yards on your right, overlooking the marina.